Knowing the uncomfortable effect of that greedy revenge, I came to realize that I should get rid that bad habit in Ramadhan month. For now, I like to have soupy things for fasting break time. If I have to eat steamed rice, sometimes I will reduce the portion. Having a big portion of food is actually not a good thing for our belly too, it needs an adjustment for it has been empty for a long time – so, don’t SHOCK it! Coz it will shock you back! :P. So, for yesterday’s fasting breaker, I had this cream soup. Love it! It had satisfied me without made me feel like a Hulk in doing Shala Tarawih hehehe :D.
350 ml milk
1 tbsp all purpose flour
¼ yellow onion, chop
2 cloves of garlic, smash
Salt, ground white pepper, and nutmeg powder to season
Beef sausages, slice
Broccoli, separate from the hard stem
Margarine to sauté
1. Sauté yellow onion and garlic until fragrant, add all purpose flour, continue sautéing.
2. Add 350 ml milk, stir.
3. Add the spices, sausages and veggies. Cooked until done and the soup becomes somewhat thickening.
350 ml susu
1 sdm tepung terigu
1/4 bawang Bombay, cincang
2 siung bawang putih, pukul/memarkan
Garam, merica bubuk, dan pala bubuk secukupnya
Sosis sapi, iris2
Wortel, iris dadu
Brokoli, petiki dari batangnya yang keras
1. Cuci bersih sayur-sayurannya ya....
2. Tumis bawang Bombay dan bawang putih sampai harum, tambahkan tepung terigu, tumis lagi bentar.
3. Tambahkan 350 ml susu, aduk rata.
4. Tambahkan bumbu, sosis, dan sayuran. Masak sampai sop matang dan agak mengental.